Monday, November 28

Florida and California, Here I Come (I Wish)

Day 37 without playing golf

After lamenting the local weather last week, two readers of this blog reminded me where I could play a comfortable round of golf in late November and during the winter -- Florida and California.

Sounds good to me fellas! Can you put me up for a few days?

My fantasy is to winter in a sunny, warm place. But that won't happen for quite a while since I have two elementary school age kids. In the meantime, I'll live vicariously through you lucky sons of guns who make your homes in golf friendly climes.

The Armchair Golfer

2 comments :

Chosen said...

i would love to be in california or florida right now. i havnt played golf in awhile either just for the simple fact i'm in college with no car and more importantly its cold. But hang in there. Check out my site as well. Maybe we can help drive some traffic to each other :).

http://thegolfoasis.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I have an uncle who lives in the blue ridge mountains. If your anything like he is you can come stay with me in my home anytime you want for as long as you want. I live in So. Cal. with a golf course not moe than 5 minutes from my house.