Tuesday, January 24

John Daly’s Longest Drives Are Off the Course

Day 94 without playing golf

John Daly is not big on flying, so he drives from tournament to tournament. In style, I might add. His wheels are actually an RV. But this ain’t your flatulent grandpa’s RV.

No, Daly’s RV is a Greyhound bus-sized Featherlite Prevost. It’s 45 feet long, weighs 20 tons and cost a cool $1.3 million.

"I don’t have to worry about packing, uncomfortable beds, I can watch what I want on TV and cook what I want to cook," Daly told Golf Today.

Envious? Me too. Check out some of the features:

 Three 42-inch flat screen televisions
 Two satellite dishes
 Large gas grill that can cook up to 20 steaks at a time
 Lots of mirrors (ceiling and floor to wall)
 Tiger-skin carpet and couch
 Three stereos with Bose speakers
 Full-size fridge with freezer and icemaker
 Stove and large microwave
 Washer and dryer

JD, if you’re reading this and need a new driver (of your RV), I’m available.

The Armchair Golfer

No comments :