Monday, April 28

The Newest Member of Club Tiger

“Welcome, Armchair.”

That’s the new message when I visit TigerWoods.com. I like that.

I don’t know why it took me so long to join Club Tiger. Procrastination maybe. I guess the real reason is I’m not much of a joiner.

Although belated, it was a good move. No longer will I depend on the hundreds of media outlets and bloggers for Tiger Woods updates. Instead, I’ll be getting them directly from Tiger. Well, actually from his Web site and newsletter. (Like most everybody else.)

So, yes, I signed up for the Tiger Woods monthly newsletter. I even signed up for Tiger’s email promotions. But don’t be spamming me Tiger, or I’ll drop you like a bad habit.

(Ha ha ha. Just kidding, Tiger.)

Also, thanks for the tip about “bumping” my chips. I’ll probably be missing a lot of greens this year.

−The Armchair Golfer

No comments :