Sunday, November 13

Hunter Mahan to Serve Steak in Beverly Hills

HUNTER MAHAN & FRIENDS: MORTON’S CELEBRITY SERVER NIGHT will take place at Morton’s The Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on Monday, December 5, 2011, beginning at 7 p.m.

The evening will be hosted by Mahan, who along with other PGA Tour players and their celebrity friends will trade in their clubs for aprons and serve a lavish four-course dinner to guests. The event will include a live and silent auction, all to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association®.

“I have zero experience as a waiter so I know I have my work cut out for me,” said Mahan, “but I cannot wait to be a part of what I promise will be a memorable evening for everyone.”

Having lost his grandmother to the devastating disease in 2007, Mahan has been an Alzheimer’s Association Champion for several years. He regularly participates in activities that raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s disease and has donated a portion of his winnings to the association to support critical care, support and research programs.

Tickets are $250 and can be purchased by contacting Joanna Sanchez at 310-246-1501 or joanna_sanchez@mortons.com. Morton’s The Steakhouse is located at 435 S. La Cienega Boulevard in Beverly Hills.

No comments :